Saturday, January 30, 2016

Valentine's Day Round-Up

You guys, I love Valentine's day; not for any sappy or sentimental reasons. I think my love for Valentine's day really centers around all of the cute and creative craft and gift options. Just do a quick search on Pinterest, and you will be overwhelmed with ideas.
This year I plan to do a couple of easy craft projects, which I will share here (including one free printable)! I have also been spending way too much time searching online for sweet gift ideas. Here are my favorites:

1. Cute T-shirts for the kids. I think these ones are sweet without being too cutesy:

Love Cloud T-shirt from JaxandAce.






















Kawaii Heart T-shirt from Whistle & Flute Clothing.






















2.  You can never have too many accessories:

This adorable zipper pouch from Paper Source.
























Ban.do Pink Heart Necklace from Paper Source.
























XO Metallic Temporary Tattoos from HappyTatts.
























3. Last, but not least: balloons and confetti (of course)!

XO Balloons from The Party Dialect.






















Hearts Tissue Paper Confetti from Paper Source.


























Happy Heart Day, and stay tuned for some Valentine's-Themed craft projects!




No comments:

Post a Comment