Monday, January 11, 2016

Ode To Coffee...

Okay, so I might be a little bit (lot a bit) obsessed with coffee. Like, it makes me really really happy. A strong, dark roast in the morning gets me going, and a good latte in the afternoon has the ability to completely turn my day around.
My husband knows how much I rely on/love coffee, which is why he got me this ah-mazing mug for Christmas! It makes me smile every day.



You can get your very own at indigo.

So, I was inspired to put together a little round-up, based on my undying love for coffee...



1. This print, by Matthew Taylor Wilson on Society6 is everything!!! I take my coffee black, so it is the perfect fit.



2. This T-shirt really gets to the point, no messing around. I like that.



3. This is such a pretty print. It would look lovey hanging over my desk.



4. And last but not least, my favourite brew from Kicking Horse. So good!

Here's to a new week; stay caffeinated, stay creative, and stay warm (it's chilly here in Toronto)!

xo
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment