Monday, January 25, 2016

Moving Part 2: Dining Room Design

I had a harder time designing this room. I'm not sure why.... I know that I definitely want a blonde-wood dining table, black dining chairs, and a white sideboard. I guess it was the accessories that tripped me up this time. I love all of the pieces individually, just trying to decide if they work together. I would love to hear your feedback!

P.S. How cute is that donut print?


























1. Donut Art Print by Fah + Mindo from Society6 | 2. Good Vibes Only Print by Pink Sunset from Society6 | 3. Besta Sideboard from Ikea | 4. Pineapple Candle from h&m | 5. Black Vase from h&m | 6. IDOLF Black chair from Ikea | 7. Triangle Rug from Urban Outfitters | 8. LISABO Dining Table from Ikea | 9. Geodesic Bowl from CB2 | 10. Black Chair from allmodern.com.


XO
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment