As we prepare to transition our little girl from a crib to a twin bed, I am inspired to give my daughter's bedroom a bit of an update. The design that I originally used for her room was relatively simple and gender neutral (since we didn't find out if 'the baby' was a boy or a girl). But, now that she is 2 and has a definite personality and style of her own, I think it's time to give her room some character. Here are some of my ideas:
1. Yellow and White Zig Zag fabric from Hodi and Poppi Fabrics
2. Amy Butler Floating Buds fabric from Seth Grayson
3. Take Shelter print from Ashley G and Drew
4. Love Candy print in lemon from Made By Girl
5. Pretty Bird plush from Pretty Little Things
6. Tall Wood Bed Frame in white from West Elm
7. DwellStudio for Target rug (we already own this rug and it is no longer listed on Target's website)
I will post updates once the room is in progress / completed. What do you think so far?
Thursday, September 9, 2010
Wednesday, September 8, 2010
A bad case of the flu, 3 weeks out of the country (on vacation) and potty training have kept me away from this blog for a little while. But, now that we are back home and settled, I am feeling ready to start posting again. Plus, I received a little extra incentive this morning via an email from Apartment Therapy. Luca's birthday party is featured today on Ohdeedoh. If you are unfamiliar with Apartment Therapy and their children's site, Ohdeedoh, you Must Check Them Out Now. I always find inspiration and great ideas on both of these sites, so I am very honored to be featured.
Lots more posts coming soon :)