Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Seriously Good Cookies


Image courtesy of Aunt Gussie's

So, I stopped by the grocery store yesterday to pick up dessert for a BBQ that my husband was hosting. I was looking for some simple cookies that would go well with fruit. Pretty much everything in the bakery was frosted or sprinkled in one way or another, so I grabbed a package of sugar free lemon cookies (made with spelt, no less), and held my breath that they wouldn't taste like cardboard.
Well, it turns out that these Aunt Gussie's Naturally Delicious cookies are just that! They are crisp and sweet with the perfect hint of lemon. They were wonderful with fruit and coffee, but I bet they would taste even better with vanilla ice cream!
When I checked out their website, I found that they offer a wide variety of sugar free, spelt and gluten free cookies, plus crackers too. Definitely worth a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment